Social Media Manager.
Sushi is a London-based digital marketing agency with a passion for outstanding creative, offering a 360 degree approach to social media, website design and development, branding and more.
Our team – each bringing with them their own creative skills and technical knowledge – have amassed a great deal of experience as specialists in the Consumer Goods sector, working with fantastic clients such as Flying Goose Sriracha, Snog Frozen Yogurt, Yum Yum and more.
We are looking for a diligent, organised and confident Social Media Manager, who will assist in being the personality-packed voice online for a range of our awesome clients; adapting the tone from account-to-account to handle all the day-to-day interaction with followers, customers, influencers, and so on. In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for direct communications with our clients, reporting back to them regularly with account updates (e.g. influencer reports, competition delivery etc.).
We have big plans, are growing fast, but are small enough to gain great experience – you’ll be the twelfth person in our quirky, Kennington-based office. Your desk will be positioned somewhere between our big cardboard PG Tips Monkey and our lawn (a moderately-sized strip of fake grass, with deck chairs). We have fun, insist on a relaxed work environment but are very serious about our objectives and where we’re heading.
- Community Engagement. Reactively and proactively communicating with clients’ followers, customers and influencers, across a range of social media platforms.
- Content Scheduling and Posting. Handling the daily posting of client content (e.g. Facebook Posts, Instagram Stories, Tweets etc.), working closely with our creative team.
- Copywriting. Write well written English across captions, posts, private messages etc., adjusting tone of voice on a client-by-client basis.
- Client Communication. On-going communications with our clients, reporting back to them regularly about the activity across their social media accounts.
- Creative Contribution. All members of the Sushi team are expected to muck-in with the creative process, contributing to the development of clients’ creative campaigns, strategies, and more.
- Excellent writing skills. This is an essential skill for this role, as the successful candidate will need to write well written English, in a variety of tones. Strong copywriting experience would therefore be very useful.
- Social media experience. You need to be very familiar with social media, use it regularly and ideally have experience with a range of social media tools (e.g. Hootsuite etc.).
- Passion for digital media and brands. You must show a strong understanding of our core services and have a real fascination for brands and how they use digital marketing to grow their business.
- Organised and diligent. The onus is on you to keep your work and systems in check; tracking client account performance, on-going communication with influencers, scheduled content, and so on.
- Other languages. Although not essential, French and German speaking capabilities would be useful.
- Opportunity to work with a team of like-minded, creative and driven individuals.
- Real responsibility from day one.
- Flexible holiday days.
- Pension scheme.
- Help yourself to our well-stocked beer and wine fridge at the end of the day.
- All the coffee and tea you can drink.