Sunday 20th February 2022
£32K – £38K Based on experience.
Kennington Park Business Centre
1-3 Brixton Road
View on map
Sushi is London-based digital marketing agency with a passion for outstanding creative, offering an expert approach to social media, websites and more. Our broad range of services have been honed over the years of experience that we have amassed as an accomplished and creative team, who chomp at the bit to get stuck into our clients’ brand worlds. As specialists in the Food & Drink and Consumer Goods sectors, we’ve given the Sushi touch to a range of brilliant and diverse clients; ranging from fledgling start-ups, through to established global organisations.
We are looking for a diligent, organised and massively personable Account Manager, to join our growing team of Sushi superstars.
- Project Management. Coordinating internal teams to deliver maximum impact and on-strategy activity across clients accounts.
- Client Reporting. Ensuring clients are at all times informed and engaged; conveying strategic updates, articulating results and insights, and aligning on future activations.
- Client Services. Nurture close-knit, long-lasting relationships through day-to-day client communications; handling their needs and proactively identifying opportunities for account development.
- Creative Contribution. All members of the Sushi team are expected to muck-in with the creative process, contributing to the development of clients’ creative campaigns, strategies, and more.
- Dazzlingly Personable. You must thrive on client interaction, representing Sushi articulately, knowledgeably and enthusiastically in an on-going basis.
- Passion for digital media and brands. You must show a strong understanding of our core services and have a real fascination for brands and how they use digital marketing to grow their business.
- Organised and diligent. This role requires you to be dependable and accountable for your work, taking pride in everything you do.
- Initiative and common sense. The ability to think on your feet in optimising fast-paced campaigns, identifying new opportunities, and so on.
- Relevant Experience. 2+ years of agency experience working in similar, client-facing roles.
- Flexible remote working options.
- Opportunity to work with a growing team of like-minded, creative and driven individuals.
- Real responsibility from day one.
- Plus all the usual extras, including company pension scheme, office events and more.