Last updated: May 21st 2018
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 21st 2018.
Our data protection policy and procedures are governed by the Data Protection Act 1998 and, from 25th May 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Types of Data Collected
When using the Website, personal data may be collected from you in various ways, for example:
1. Data about your computer and about your visits to and use of this Website (these are data about your browser, your IP address, your general location as determined from your IP address and provided by your browser, the site from which you come, and the links followed when leaving our site). This data is also collected through cookies.
2. When you voluntarily provide data through the form on the ‘Contact’ section of the Website. The personal data provided by the user is their name and email address.
How is the data used?
We use this data to understand your need and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– For statistical purposes and analysis for management purposes in order to administer the Website or improve our products and services. This is done through the third-party Google Analytics (Google Inc.) which is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
– We may disclose aggregate statistics about our site visitors, clients and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying data.
– To contact you directly with regards to a message that you have left through the Website contact form. We will not use this data to contact you with regards to anything other than our service offering and this data will not be disclosed to any third party unless you have given your consent to such disclosure.
Our systems automatically gather some anonymous data about visitors, including IP addresses, browser type, language, and the times and dates of webpage visits. The data collected does not include personally identifiable data and is used, as described above, for statistical analysis, to understand user behaviour, and to administer the site.
The internet is not a secure medium. However we take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
We have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to user data. The Website domain name is secured over an SSL certificate and our database is hosted in a secure data centre. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
How to contact us
Owner and Data Controller:
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3.10 Canterbury Court,
Kennington Park Business Centre,
1-3 Brixton Road,