Friday 26th May 2023
Starting from £26,000 per annum (based on experience)
Kennington Park Business Centre
1-3 Brixton Road
View on map
Sushi is London-based digital marketing agency with a passion for outstanding creative, offering an expert approach to social media, websites and more. Our broad range of services have been honed over the years of experience that we have amassed as an accomplished and creative team, who chomp at the bit to get stuck into our clients’ brand worlds. As specialists in the Food & Drink and Consumer Goods sectors, we’ve given the Sushi touch to a range of brilliant and diverse clients; ranging from fledgling start-ups, through to established global organisations.
As part of an exciting phase of agency expansion, we need to add to our super creative team. We have big plans, are growing fast, but are small enough to gain great experience.
- Content Creation. Each member of the creative team contributes in their own way, depending on where their talents lie. As part of this team, you’ll be required to assist in the content creation process; be it photography, videography, photo manipulation, graphic design, animation, illustration, and more.
- Creative strategy. Content can’t just look great, it all has to be produced in-line with the client’s on-going strategy and brand aesthetic.
- Time management. Social media is a fast paced environment! Daily content creation targets will need to be met, to ensure that clients receive artwork in a timely manner.
- Collaboration. We have great pride in our creative engine, and work closely as a team in plotting creative ideas, planning future content strategy, and so on.
- Social media experience. 1-3+ years experience working in social media as a creative, either in-house with a brand or with an agency.
- Passion for social media. You must show a strong understanding of our core services and have a real fascination for brands and how they use social media to grow their business.
- Organised and diligent. Regular content deadlines must be met and so you should be able to manage your time efficiently, comfortably juggling multiple tasks throughout the day.
- Personable and confident. You will need to communicate clearly with the rest of the team and contribute new and exciting ideas during creative sessions.
IMPORTANT: Successful candidates must be experienced and proficient in at least two of the following six core design skills. Please indicate your core skills when applying through the form below.
- Graphic Design.
- Hybrid working, split between working from home and London office days each week.
- Opportunity to work with a team of like-minded, creative and driven individuals.
- Real responsibility from day one.
- Exposure to extraordinary brands, such as Flying Goose Sriracha, Terry’s Chocolate Orange, Jollibee and more.
- 30 holiday days plus extra day off for birthdays.
- Plus all the usual extras, including company pension scheme, office events and more.