Sushi is a London-based agency with a passion for outstanding creative, offering a 360 degree approach to digital marketing.
Our team – each bringing with them their own creative skills and technical knowledge – have amassed a great deal of experience as specialists in the Consumer Goods sector, working with fantastic clients such as Flying Goose Sriracha, Jollibee, Snog Frozen Yogurt, Yum Yum, Kuhne and more.
We’ve established a fantastic base of clients, and are now looking to expand considerably. As part of this, we need to add to our super creative team. We have big plans, are growing fast, but are small enough to gain great experience.
- Content Creation. Each member of the creative team contributes in their own way, depending on where their talents lie. As part of this team, you’ll be required to assist in the content creation process; be it photography, videography, photo manipulation, graphic design, animation, illustration, and more.
- Creative strategy. Content can’t just look great, it all has to be produced in-line with the client’s on-going strategy and brand aesthetic.
- Time management. Social media is a fast paced environment! Daily content creation targets will need to be met, to ensure that clients receive artwork in a timely manner.
- Collaboration. We have great pride in our creative engine, and work closely as a team in plotting creative ideas, planning future content strategy, and so on.
- Passion for social media. You must show a strong understanding of our core services and have a real fascination for brands and how they use social media to grow their business.
- Organised and diligent. Regular content deadlines must be met and so you should be able to manage your time efficiently, comfortably juggling multiple tasks throughout the day.
- Personable and confident. You will need to communicate clearly with the rest of the team and contribute new and exciting ideas during creative sessions.
IMPORTANT: Successful candidates must be experienced and proficient in at least two of the following six core design skills. Please indicate your core skills when applying through the form below.
- Graphic Design.
- Flexible remote working options.
- Opportunity to work with a team of like-minded, creative and driven individuals.
- Real responsibility from day one.
- Flexible holiday days.
- Plus all the usual extras, including company pension scheme, office events and more.