Friday 18th February 2022
£30K – £40K Based on experience.
Kennington Park Business Centre
1-3 Brixton Road
View on map
Sushi is London-based digital marketing agency with a passion for outstanding creative, offering an expert approach to social media, websites and more. Our broad range of services have been honed over the years of experience that we have amassed as an accomplished and creative team, who chomp at the bit to get stuck into our clients’ brand worlds. As specialists in the Food & Drink and Consumer Goods sectors, we’ve given the Sushi touch to a range of brilliant and diverse clients; ranging from fledgling start-ups, through to established global organisations.
We are looking for a diligent, organised and experienced Paid Media Manager, who will be responsible for delivering truly meaningful and effective paid advertising strategies across our portfolio of brands.
- Implementation of Paid Advertising Strategies. Conceiving, configuring and monitoring paid advertising activity across the core platforms, including Paid Social and Paid Search.
- Strategy Development. Combining creative thinking and an in-depth understanding of the available tools, to lead projects and present clients with impactful strategy proposals.
- Analytical Reporting. Providing analytical insight and updates; knowing the numbers and demonstrating performance of all on-going organic and paid activity across clients’ platforms.
- Client Communication. On-going communication with our portfolio of clients; reporting regularly on the activity across their digital presence.
- Creative Contribution. All members of the Sushi team are expected to muck-in with the creative process, contributing to the development of clients’ creative campaigns, strategies, and more.
- Experience in digital marketing account management. Ideally with several years agency experience, where you have managed and had accountability for yearly media spend that exceeds £100,000.
- Certified accreditations. You will ideally have a range of active certificates, pertaining to Paid Media advertising.
- In-depth understanding of Paid Media advertising tools. As paid media advertising evolves, you are expected to be highly proficient across the social media platforms, including an in-depth knowledge and experience in Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok and more.
- Strong analytical mind-set. You must be comfortable navigating the options systematically and logically; routinely testing, comparing and adjusting different approaches, inluding having a deep understanding of the Google Analytics platform.
- Passion for digital media and brands. You must show a strong understanding of our core services and have a real fascination for brands and how they use digital marketing to grow their business.
- Organised and diligent. This role requires you to be dependable and accountable for your work.
- Initiative and common sense. The ability to think on your feet in optimising fast-paced campaigns, identifying new opportunities, and so on.
- Flexible remote working options.
- Opportunity to work with a growing team of like-minded, creative and driven individuals.
- Real responsibility from day one.
- Plus all the usual extras, including company pension scheme, office events and more.