Sushi is London-based digital marketing agency with a passion for outstanding creative, offering an expert approach to social media, websites and more. Our broad range of services have been honed over the years of experience that we have amassed as an accomplished and creative team, who chomp at the bit to get stuck into our clients’ brand worlds. We’ve given the Sushi touch to a range of brilliant and diverse clients, ranging from fledgling start-ups, through to established global organisations.
We are looking for a diligent, organised and experienced Paid Media Manager, who will be responsible for delivering truly meaningful and effective paid advertising strategies across our portfolio of brands.
- Implementation of Paid Advertising Strategies. Conceiving, configuring and monitoring paid advertising activity across the core platforms.
- Strategy Development. Combining creative thinking and an in-depth understanding of the available tools, to present clients with impactful strategy proposals.
- Analytical Reporting. Providing analytical insight and updates; knowing the numbers and demonstrating performance of all on-going organic and paid activity across clients’ platforms.
- Client Communication. On-going communications with our portfolio of clients; reporting regularly on the activity across their digital presence.
- Creative Contribution. All members of the Sushi team are expected to muck-in with the creative process, contributing to the development of clients’ creative campaigns, strategies, and more.
- 1-3 Years Experience. A minimum of one year’s experience in a paid media role.
- In-depth understanding of social media advertising tools. As social media advertising evolves, you are expected to be highly proficient across the platforms – from Facebook Power Editor, and more – with the ability to pick up new tools and software quickly.
- Strong analytical mind-set. You must be comfortable navigating the options systematically and logically; routinely testing, comparing and adjusting different approaches.
- Passion for digital media and brands. You must show a strong understanding of our core services and have a real fascination for brands and how they use digital marketing to grow their business.
- Organised and diligent.
- Initiative and common sense. The ability to think on your feet in optimising fast-paced campaigns, identifying new opportunities, and so on.
- Flexible remote working options.
- Opportunity to work with a growing team of like-minded, creative and driven individuals.
- Real responsibility from day one.
- Flexible holiday days.
- Plus all the usual extras, including company pension scheme, office events and more.