Friday 11th June 2021
Sushi is a passionate and growing digital marketing agency that specialises in the Consumer Goods sector, helping fantastic brands connect with their audiences around the world.
Although headquartered in London, we’re able to provide a truly international service, through our carefully developed Hub-and-Spoke model; nurturing our clients’ social media presence in countries that include the UK, US, Germany, France, Italy, Sweden, Australia, New Zealand, and more.
We are looking for a diligent, organised and confident Social Media Manager to become the first member of our Italian team; working in close coordination with our London office, adding crucial Italian localisation for our international clients.
It’s an exciting and pioneering role, that will primarily entail being the personality-packed voice online for our clients’ brands in the Italian market; everything from handling day-to-day user inquiries to collaborating with local influencers. In addition, the successful candidate will be actively involved in the agency’s overall creative and strategic output, will liaise directly with the clients that they are assigned, and more.
- Community Engagement. Reactively and proactively communicating with clients’ followers, customers and influencers, across a range of social media platforms.
- Content Scheduling and Posting. Handling the daily posting of client content (e.g. Facebook Posts, Instagram Stories, Tweets etc.), working closely with our Creative Team.
- Copywriting. Write well written Italian across captions, posts, private messages etc., adjusting tone of voice as appropriate.
- Client Communication. On-going communications with our clients, reporting on all activity across their social media accounts.
- Team Communication. Being an enthusiastic team player, working closely day-to-day with the team at the London office.
- Creative & Strategic Contribution. Provide key local insights when contributing to the development of clients’ creative campaigns, strategies, and more.
- Excellent Italian writing skills. This is an essential skill for this role, as the successful candidate will need to write well written Italian, in an engaging, personality-packed way. Strong copywriting experience would therefore be very useful.
- Social media experience. You need to be very familiar with social media, use it regularly and ideally have experience with a range of social media tools.
- Passion for digital media and brands. You must show a strong understanding of our core services and have a real fascination for brands and how they use digital marketing to grow their business.
- Organised and diligent. The onus is on you to keep your work and systems in check; tracking client account performance, on-going communication with influencers, scheduling of content, and so on.
- Based in Milan. Although working in close collaboration with the London office, as the first member of our Italian team the successful candidate will need to work remotely from Milan.