Sushi is London-based digital marketing agency with a passion for outstanding creative, offering an expert approach to social media, websites and more. Our broad range of services have been honed over the years of experience that we have amassed as an accomplished and creative team, who chomp at the bit to get stuck into our clients’ brand worlds. As specialists in the Food & Drink and Consumer Goods sectors, we’ve given the Sushi touch to a range of brilliant and diverse clients; ranging from fledgling start-ups, through to established global organisations.
As part of an exciting phase of agency expansion, we are looking for a diligent and sparky Social Media Manager; a role that’ll involve everything from being the personality-packed voice for our clients’ brands online, to collaborating with influencers, to being actively involved in the agency’s overall creative and strategic output, to liaising directly with the clients you are assigned, and lots more.
- Community Engagement. Reactively and proactively communicating with clients’ followers, customers and influencers, across a range of social media platforms.
- Content Scheduling and Posting. Handling the daily posting of client content (e.g. Facebook Posts, Instagram Stories, Tweets etc.), working closely with our creative team.
- Copywriting. Write well written English across captions, posts, private messages etc., adjusting tone of voice on a client-by-client basis.
- Client Communication. On-going communications with our clients, reporting back to them regularly about the activity across their social media accounts.
- Creative Contribution. All members of the Sushi team are expected to muck-in with the creative process, contributing to the development of clients’ creative campaigns, strategies, and more.
- Excellent writing skills. This is an essential skill for this role, as the successful candidate will need to write well written English, in a variety of tones. Strong copywriting experience would therefore be very useful.
- Social media experience. You need to be very familiar with social media, use it regularly and ideally have experience with a range of social media tools (e.g. Hootsuite etc.).
- Passion for digital media and brands. You must show a strong understanding of our core services and have a real fascination for brands and how they use digital marketing to grow their business.
- Organised and diligent. The onus is on you to keep your work and systems in check; tracking client account performance, on-going communication with influencers, scheduled content, and so on.
- Other languages. Although not essential, French, Spanish, Italian or German linguistic capabilities may be useful.
- Flexible remote working options.
- Opportunity to work with a team of like-minded, creative and driven individuals.
- Real responsibility from day one.
- Flexible holiday days.
- Plus all the usual extras, including company pension scheme, office events and more.